Re: FAQ anywhere?

At 16:33 21.09.2001 +0200, Hans-Albert Schneider wrote:
>I had the impression that some questions are showing up here
>regularly (not in the last few weeks, but looking through 1 year
>or so...
>
>So I wondered whether there is an FAQ, and if so, why I have not
>yet seen any mention of it (or do I simply read too selectively? :-).
>
>If there is none, I am thinking of starting one in my spare time.

To my knowledge there is no FAQ, but it is definitely sorely needed.

If you do decide to start one (I hope you do), we could host it at the
GNATS website at sources.redhat.com. Please tell me if you would want that,
since I am currently responsible for maintaining this site.

By the way, you should take into account that we will soon have two fairly
different versions of GNATS in general use (versions 3 and 4), so questions
and answers should be clearly marked with the version they're relevant to.

I look forward to hearing more about this!

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer