problems

Hi

We're having problems at the moment with file creation and i would be very grateful if someone would mail me back with the answers to the below
questions.  We need to have this up and running by the end of the week so it's quite urgent.

Could someone perform the following and please tell me what the result is:

ls -l /usr/lib/sendmail

What platform your using

ls -l bugs.log

I would really appreciate any feedback